New Visual Studio Feature Packs
The Visual Studio team has released a new feature pack! You can download it here if you are an MSDN subscriber.
This feature pack provides some new testing features:
- Test Manager now supports Silverlight 4 applications.
- A new UI editor for coded UI tests makes modifying those tests easier.
Additionally, they’ve enhanced the modeling tools a bit:
- You can now generate code from UML diagrams you have created.
- Create UML class diagrams from existing code. (Previously, you could only create class diagrams from existing code.)
- There is now support for C, C++, and ASP.NET projects in dependency graphs and layer diagrams.
- Link work items to model elements – AWESOME!
Additionally, Microsoft is nearing completion of a new feature pack that improves the integration between Project Server and Team Foundation Server. Track their progress here.